We provide users of the DoGood application (hereinafter also the Application or the App) with this Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter the “Policy”), in order to provide users of the DoGood application with detailed information about the processing of their personal data.
In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce, the User of the Portal is informed of the following:
- Personal data will be collected and processed by the responsible DOGOOD PEOPLE, S.L., with address at Calle Diego de León, 57 28006 Madrid, Spain.
- To ensure proper management in the processing of your data, DoGood has designated a contact mailbox, to whom you can address any questions you may have and whom you can contact at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROCESSED BY DOGOOD AND THE SOURCES FROM WHICH IT ORIGINATES
The User is hereby informed of the data that may be processed by DoGood and the sources from which they originate.
Sources of origin of the data: Data provided by the user by filling in the fields made available to the User, by any other means by which the user communicates with DoGood, or as a result of your relationship with DoGood through the employment contract with the company to which you belong.
Email, name and surname, if provided by Google, Apple or similar services used by the user to register and access DoGood.
Categories of data processed: DoGood may process personal data of the following categories, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identifying data (e.g. name and surname, e-mail, postal address, telephone, IP address, etc.).
- Employment detail data (e.g. job title).
PURPOSES AND LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
DoGood may process the data indicated for the various purposes and purposes indicated below:
- Storage and management of queries that may be made through the contact forms.
- Management of the user’s participation in the challenges and the purposes directly related to participation. DoGood will process your data in order to register you in the application, monitor the user’s challenges, evaluate the scores obtained, send notifications about the challenges and award prizes.
- Sending newsletters to registered users, to keep them up to date with scores, new challenges and other news about the Application.
DoGood processes the personal data provided by users in accordance with the following legitimate bases, depending on the type of data provided by the user, as well as the interactions that the user enters into with DoGood.
- Storage and management of queries that may be made through the contact forms, management of the user’s participation in the challenges and the purposes directly related to participation, and sending newsletters to registered users, to keep up to date with the scores, new challenges and other news about the Application: Development and maintenance of the legal and/or contractual relationship between the User and DoGood.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The personal data processed to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimate basis for the communication.
- Suppliers necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes, for the sole and exclusive purpose of complying with the business relationship created. Under no circumstances may said third party suppliers carry out direct commercial or promotional actions with Users or communicate said data to third parties or entities of the same group, whatever the purpose of the communication, with said third party suppliers being exclusively responsible for the corresponding liability in the event of non-compliance with the above.
- Other companies belonging to DoGood.
We will process your personal data for as long as the contractual relationship with the company to which you belong is maintained or, where appropriate, when you cease to be a user of the application, at which point we will proceed to block them until their definitive deletion in accordance with the legally established deadlines.
GUARANTEES PROVIDED BY THE USER ON THE DATA SUPPLIED
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, and is responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
The User undertakes and undertakes to immediately notify DoGood of any relevant modification of his/her personal data so that the information contained in its files is at all times up to date and does not contain errors.
MEASURES TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
DoGood has adopted the security levels required for data protection and has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. In any case, you should bear in mind that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DoGood informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you. DoGood also informs you that you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access to your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you that is processed by us or even to ask us to delete it when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing it unless further processing is necessary for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of any claims. We also remind you that, where appropriate, you may object to the processing of your data for promotional purposes.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, in respect of those purposes for which you gave it, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the interested party may contact DoGood by writing to the postal address indicated in the section or to email@example.com.
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. In such a case, DoGood will inform the interested party of the extension within one month of the request.
DoGood informs you that you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, for which purpose you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es ).
Prior to submitting said complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.