- What is this document? It is a legal document that has been drawn up to provide users of the DoGood website with detailed information about the processing of their personal data.
- What does it apply to? It applies to the website www.dogoodpeople.com (hereinafter also the Portal), to all its sections and functionalities, and to the personal information processed in the different sections and forms. For the purposes of this policy, “user” shall be understood as the natural person who browses and makes use of the functionalities that DoGood offers through the website.
- How do I know if this document is the most up to date? We may modify this policy when necessary, and in that case we will communicate it through the website or by other means so that you can be aware of and accept the new conditions. Your continued use of the website after we have notified you of such changes will signify your agreement to the changes, except where your express consent is required and we will ask for your express consent.
- Under what law is this document written? This policy has been drafted in compliance with the provisions of the general data protection regulation, Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce. Providing information to users on personal data protection is one of the obligations that DoGood fulfils through this document.
- Document version date: 22/06/2023
The party responsible for the processing of the information and/or personal data you provide us with is:
- Identity: DOGOOD PEOPLE, S.L.
- Address: Calle Diego de León, 57 28006 Madrid, Spain.
- Data Protection Contact: email@example.com
DATA PROCESSED BY DOGOOD
DoGood may process the following personal data, depending on the relationship established with the user and the information filled in the different forms:
- Identifying data (e.g. first and last name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, IP address, etc.).
- Personal characteristics data (e.g. date of birth).
- Academic or professional data and/or employment details (e.g. data contained in your CV).
- Employment detail data (e.g. job title).
- Business information data (e.g. activities and business).
- Data obtained from browsing: (e.g. domain name of the provider (ISP), date and time of access to the website, URL from which the link to our website originated).
SOURCES FROM WHICH DATA ORIGINATES
Data provided by the user by filling in the forms made available to the User or by any other means by which the user communicates with DoGood, and data collected from web browsing.
PURPOSES AND LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The User is hereby informed that the purposes of the automated processing to which their data will be subjected are:
- Storage, management and response to queries, requests or communications that may be made through the contact forms.
- Storage, management and response of applications and vacancies that wish to participate in selection processes.
- Sending commercial communications, if authorised, related to DoGood to the e-mail address provided by the user.
- User registration in DoGood programs as a demo or contracted by a Client.
DoGood processes the personal data provided by users of its web pages in accordance with the following legitimate bases.
- Storage, management and response to queries, requests or communications that may be made through the contact forms: Development and maintenance of the legal and/or contractual relationship between the User and DoGood (management and processing of the query, request, etc. issued by the user).
- Storage, management and response of applications and vacancies wishing to participate in selection processes: Development and maintenance of the legal and/or contractual relationship established between the User and DoGood (management and processing of the application requested by the user).
- Sending of commercial communications related to DoGood to the email address provided by the user: User consent.
- User registration in DoGood programs as a demo or contracted by a Client: Consent and Maintenance of the Legal Relationship between DoGood and the Customer
COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Personal data may be disclosed to the following recipients:
- Providers necessary for the operation of the DoGood website. When we engage a service provider to help us operate our website, we may allow access to personal information that is necessary for them to provide the service or to provide us with further information about the website.
- Public bodies and competent administrations in order to comply with applicable legal obligations.
- Other companies belonging to DoGood.
Within the framework of these communications, international transfers of data to third countries may be carried out. Such transfers shall be made to countries where there is no adequacy decision by the European Commission only when they are essential for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes, by means of the adoption of the appropriate legal guarantees, which may consist of the formalisation with the recipient of the data of (i) Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission to legitimise the international transfer of data to third countries or (ii) another valid legal instrument that guarantees an adequate level of protection equivalent to that of the European Economic Area.
DoGood will keep your personal data for the period of time necessary for the scope of the determined purposes. Subsequently, as long as the user has not exercised his/her right of deletion, his/her data will be kept for the legal periods applicable in each case.
DATA TO BE PROVIDED IN EACH CASE
DoGood informs users that, when personal data are collected through a form made available through our website, it will be necessary for the user to provide at least those data marked with an asterisk (*).
Failure to provide at least such data, considered necessary, may make it impossible to proceed with the registration, registration, request for information, etc. intended by the user when completing the form.
Consequently, failure by the User to fill in all the fields that appear as obligatory in the registration form may prevent any representative of DoGood from contacting him/her.
GUARANTEES PROVIDED BY THE USER ON THE DATA SUPPLIED
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, and shall be liable for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
To provide your personal data, in any way, through our website, you must be over 18 years of age. The user who provides data through this website declares and guarantees to be over 18 years of age, taking full responsibility for this declaration. If the data provided during browsing are of minors under 18 years of age, as the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the minor, expressly authorises the processing of the same under the terms established in the additional information.
The User agrees and undertakes to immediately notify DoGood of any relevant modification of his/her personal data so that the information contained in its files is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
MEASURES TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
DoGood has adopted the security levels required for data protection and has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. In any case, you should bear in mind that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
The DoGood website may include hyperlinks to other websites outside DoGood’s control. Therefore, DoGood does not warrant, and is not responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy or timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please note that before you provide your personal information to these websites, please be aware that their data protection compliance may differ from ours.
RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DoGood informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you. DoGood also informs you that you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access to your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you that is processed by us or even to ask us to delete it when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing it unless further processing is necessary for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of any claims. We also remind you that, where appropriate, you may object to the processing of your data for promotional purposes.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, in respect of those purposes for which you gave it, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the interested party may contact DoGood by writing to the postal address indicated in the section or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. In such a case, DoGood will inform the interested party of the extension within one month of the request.
DoGood informs you that you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, for which purpose you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
Prior to submitting said complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, you may contact email@example.com.