Code of Conduct
At DoGood we create solutions for a better world, but we can only achieve our goals with the cooperation and support of everyone who is part of this experience.
That’s why we are making these rules available to everyone to ensure that everyone can participate in DoGood freely, easily and safely.
HOW SHOULD THE APPLICATION BE USED?
DoGood can be used for many purposes and in many different situations. Below we share the most common ones:
- Completing the challenges proposed by the application: The main way to interact with DoGood, is by completing the challenges that are made available to users, when each person may, and with the resources they have, to be able to do so in the best possible way.
- Performing sustainable actions on one’s own initiative (self-challenges): any action performed by each person that promotes responsible habits with the environment or with their social environment, community, and that promotes sustainability in a broad sense, is more than welcome.
- Interacting with colleagues: Commenting on their publications, generating debate and learning about their sustainable habits.
WHAT IS PERMITTED?
When a user posts a challenge (challenge or self-challenge) or interacts with a colleague (comments), the following should be taken into account:
- Post actions made by the user himself.
- Post actions that can be framed within any of the SDGs.
- Post repeated actions, but with different photos: consistently performing the same sustainable action indicates a sustainable habit and generates inspiration and sustainable culture.
- Post images from the internet when the challenge is to find images or resources.
- Mention or upload content promoting the work of public figures, peers, people, initiatives and sustainable companies that meet the objectives of the programme.
- Post actions that follow the instructions of the DoGood challenge.
- Post artistic, black and white, filtered or retouched photos, as long as they meet the programme’s objective.
- Post photos or images of people of legal age who have given their consent to appear in the application.
WHAT IS PROHIBITED?
- Post photos, images or comments that do not comply with the challenge instructions.
- Post photos or images that comply with the challenge instructions, but which come from a source external to the participant (e.g. a photo or video taken from the Internet, when the action must be carried out by the user).
- Post sustainable actions from third parties, when the action is to be performed by the user himself.
- Post the same photos or images in different challenges.
- Post a photo that is blurry or difficult to identify.
- Post photos or comments not related to sustainability
- Post photos or comments that do not reflect a real action taken by the user.
- Post photos of people who have not given their consent to appear on the application, and photos of minors without proper consent.
- Post any speech that promotes hate speech or that goes against the values promoted by DoGood or the App licensee.
- Post photos or comments with inappropriate content that do not comply with the requirements of the challenge and that may offend the sensibilities of the participants, constitute a lack of respect or violate the dignity of people, as well as mention or upload content in any format that is offensive to any type of group: people, animals, groups, associations, other users, etc.
- Post any kind of propaganda.
- Post any speech that promotes hatred or that goes against the values promoted by the company.
- Post any illegal content, or content that constitutes conduct prohibited by this Code.
IS THERE ANY ADDITIONAL CONDUCT THAT IS ALSO PROHIBITED?
In addition to the rules mentioned above, DoGood will ensure that users are prevented from doing any of these things:
- Accessing the App without permission or without authorisation and without DoGood’s knowledge, including any unauthorised section of the App, or other systems or networks connected to the App, any DoGood server or services offered through the App, by hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Accessing the App for illegal or unlawful purposes;
- Use the App in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its functionality or in the computer of a third party;
- Use the App for the transmission, installation or publication of any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the App to transmit or publish any material of a defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, denigrating, pornographic, or obscene or threatening nature or that may cause annoyance to any person;
- Use the App in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the rights of DoGood or any third party;
- Use the App in an unlawful manner, against good faith, morality and public order;
- Use the App to transmit material for advertising or promotional purposes, including spam, chain emails or similar;
- Use the App to collect personal data of other users, or to violate any rules related to the Protection of Personal Data;
- Uploading personal data of their own or of third parties, both participants and non-participants in the Programme, to the App without consent or in breach of Personal Data Protection regulations;
- Accessing the App under a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or carrying out any other action that may confuse other users as to the identity of the origin of a message;
- Breach, or attempt to breach, the security or authentication measures of the App or any network connected to the App, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on the App;
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation of the App’s infrastructure or DoGood’s systems or networks, as well as the systems and networks connected to the App;
- Impede the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the App or any of its functionalities, either by altering or attempting to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation thereof, or by falsifying the result thereof and/or by using fraudulent participation methods, by any procedure, and/or through any practice that violates or infringes these Terms in any way.
HOW WILL DOGOOD ACT AGAINST NON-COMPLIANCE?
In the event of any breach of the Code, or of the General Terms and Conditions of Use, DoGood reserves the right, together with the Client licensor of the App (or programme), to take appropriate disciplinary action, and to bring to the attention of the courts any behaviour which we consider to be deserving of such action.
Disciplinary measures shall include:
- Blocking posts
- Removing and deleting photos, images, comments or posts
- Blocking challenges for certain users
- Delimiting functionalities for certain users
- Adjusting scores for users or groups of users.
- Temporary or permanent expulsion from the application.
- Request to the user to republish the publication or comment.
- Report to the company licensing the App.